Sunday, March 10, 2013

Hey, good looking.

Hey, good looking. Hey.

Sorry, you know, just crooning in the general direction of my sweet new vintage dresser. It's totally normal behavior. Maybe.

This was a craigslist find. I love finding just the thing on craigslist, it is bound to be such an adventure. So, after I saw this guy on the furniture classifieds on craigslist, I immediately messaged its owner, asking for dimensions and subtly hinting at my deep, deep love for the vintage, chippy dresser she posted. 

Craigslit can be daunting, I have to admit probably 4 times of out 5 when I have messaged about an item I saw posted there, I learn that the item is already gone/arranged for. It's always a bummer.

But this time, I lucked out! And the dimensions were just right to fit in my space. 

The only problem? It was located out in Vancouver, Washington, and was um, a little large to take home on my bike. :)

But, I got help. 

Hey there.






Ok, that's all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment