Wednesday, April 13, 2016

The BEFORE pictures

Aren't you curious?

Here are the before pictures of my little Portland ranch fixer-upper.





kitchen


dining area connected to the living  room

living room with fireplace and giant windows

another view of the living room
the  hallway leads to all 3 bedrooms

bedroom #1, the smallest of the 3, will be a guest room/office
the 2nd bedroom, basically a mirror image of the master, but without an attached 1/2 bath

the master bedroom

1/2 bath off the master

the garage

Oh, and I almost forgot the creepiest bathroom:

This picture is from the listing...I'm in denial about the amount of work this bathroom will likely need (see the water staining?) so I didn't even photograph it myself...

Basically the whole house is perfect as it is, right? Doesn't need a lick of work!


Ok, maybe some...Good thing I'm ready to roll my sleeves up and get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment